Wednesday, December 10, 2014

CHRISTMAS CARDS 2014

I decided this year to make my Christmas cards clean and simple so I got out my Forever Friends CD rom and got set to craft. Below are a few of my cards.



I am going to be entering them into 3 challenges for December:
Let's Craft and Create - Challenge 99 Christmas
CCC Digi Creations - Challenge 14 Digi/Christmas
Creative Craft Cottage - Challenge 30 Colour/Christmas

I hope you all have a Safe and Merry Christmas and New Year.  I hope next year you will see me around alot more as I have some exciting projects in store. Watch this space.

Thanks

Diane

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi Diane, it's so lovely to see you back in blogland. Your Christmas cards look absolutely lovely. Thank you for joining us for our last challenge over at Let's Craft and Create. I will keep an eye out for your new and exciting creations. x

ursula Uphof said...

Such lovely cards Diane.
Thanks for entering the Christmas challenge at Let’s Craft and Create.
Ursula DT

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful Christmas cards Diane. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Creative Craft Cottage. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx