Tuesday, July 12, 2011

EAT CAKE!!!

Hi Everyone


Today I would like to share with you a delightful wee cupcake and gift box I made.  The wrapper is made with a piece of cardstock and embossed with a Crafts-Too folder.  The cupcake itself will not leave you feeling guilty about the calories as it is made using a washcloth and a pair of baby socks.














To add a finishing touch I decided to make a wee gift box using a paper from the Grace Taylor Vintage Collection and decorated it with some ribbon, cork butterfly, paper rose, tag and a gorgeous wee teddy bear charm.




I am so pleased with the way it has all come together.


I will be entering this into the fortnightly challenges over at Let"s Craft & Create - Challenge #23 - EAT CAKE.

Thanks

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Such a fabulous creation Diane. Absolutely stunning!!

Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Let's Craft and Create.
x

Marlou McAlees said...

Hi Diane :)

Hope you are well and get your connection fixed for today, so excited about challenge :)

Do you mind me asking where you got these gorgeous templates, I love what you made, so so cute!!!! :) x